Welcome to Excelsior Hotel

Services
  • 24-Hour Reception
  • Baggage Storage
  • Breakfast
  • Buffet Breaksfast
  • Car Park
  • Designated Smoking Area
  • Direct Dial Phone
  • Doctor
  • Dry Cleaning
  • Free Bathroom Supplies
  • Family Rooms
  • Hairdryer
  • Heating
  • Lobby Bar
  • Mini Bar
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
  • Safety Deposit Box
Rooms

All our Rooms Feature an LCD TV with satellite channels and air conditioning. On request single beds.

Room Facilities: Safety Deposit Box, Air Conditioning, Heating, Hairdryer, Bathroom Amenities, Toilet, Bathroom, Bath or Shower, Telephone.

In the private bathroom: Free toiletries, Towels, Hair dryer, Toilet paper.

Room amenities: Walk-in closet, Wardrobe Minibar, Independent air conditioning, Desk, Electric socket near the bed, Wake-up call.

Smokers: smoking is prohibited

Private parking is available on site. Free Wi-Fi included.

Reservations

You can book a reservation at our hotel from this web site.

Our reservation requires that you pay the full fee in advance with Paypal.

Cancellation is possible before three days from the check-in date.

If you place multiple bookings for different dates the cancellation policy applies to the earliest check-in date.

We charge 10% of the entire amount as cancellation fee. The remaining 90% will be refunded through Paypal

Location

Our Excelsior Hotel is situated in Amalfi, just a short distance from the Duomo and the centre.

Amalfi and the Amalfi Coast have been at the centre of tourist’s attention around the world for many years and are host to thousands of tourists who come to visit one of the most beautiful places in the world

Amalfi is a world heritage site and it leaves its mark on each and every one of its guests: for the sea and the beaches, for the breathtaking views and the warm welcome by the locals.

Let Amalfi leaves its mark on you too and choose the Excelsior Hotel for your holiday on the Amalfi Coast.
Copyright © Hotel Excelsior 2021
Salita San Lorenzo del Piano 34, 84011 Amalfi (Sa)